Wetter nächste Woche in Pietermaritzburg (Tage 10–12) Mostly dry. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Weather data pietermaritzburg and forecast weather pietermaritzburg updated weather warnings pietermaritzburg. 21 to 31 °C. Pietermaritzburg Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. On WeatherHQ you will find local high quality forecasts. Air and water temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index. - and other locations we have weather forecasts for, Click here to customize your own weather widget, translation missing: en-ZA.footer_about_cookies, translation missing: en-ZA.footer_privacy_notice, Temperatures from last year on the 19 Jan 2020. Chance of rain 60%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. Low 66F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Today Pietermaritzburg Natal South Africa: Cloudy with a temperature of 26°C and a wind South speed of 24 Km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Last updated today at 18:04. Low 59F. Pietermaritzburg Weather Forecasts. Low near 65F. Cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Live weather reports from Pietermaritzburg weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. High 86F. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 66F. Chance of rain 40%. Wind will be generally light. Low 66F. Watch: Surfers Take on 40-Foot Swells in Hawaii, Here Are 4 Things We're Watching This Week, Deadly Quake Drives Tens of Thousands from Homes; Dozens Killed, Santa Anas Increasing Fire Danger in the West, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. ☁ Pietermaritzburg Natal South Africa 15 Day Weather Forecast. Sonntag. See the links below the 12-day Pietermaritzburg weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Detailed morning, day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast. Showers and thunderstorms likely. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Pietermaritzburg weather today. 54 to 64 °F. Pietermaritzburg, South Africa - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. 10 to 20 °C. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 30%. Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 66F. Select month: Past Weather in Pietermaritzburg — Graph °F. Forecast - Pietermaritzburg. Scattered thunderstorms. High 94F. Donnerstag. Chance of rain 60%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Palm Harbor, FL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, mainly cloudy late with a few showers. Chance of rain 40%. See Hour-by-hour Forecast for upcoming weather. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Our weather forecasts are of highest quality. 74 to 84 °F. If you have any suggestion on how we can improve weatherhq.co.uk, don't hesitate to contact us. About; Help; ZA 3200 (Pietermaritzburg) WED. Jan 13 07%. Winds light and variable. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 60F. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. High 78F. Chance of rain 40%. Current observations from weather stations in South Africa. footer_review_ad_preferences Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies. Winds light and variable. Weather forecast for Pietermaritzburg. Use escape to clear. Low 66F. Chance of rain 60%. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. High 79F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for London, England with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Sunset 7:02 PM. Weather forecast accurate to a district level. 15. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Wind will be generally light. High 86F. Warm (max 29°C on Fri morning, min 11°C on Wed night). Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50%. Winds light and variable. Samstag. High 82F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Ocala, FL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com They are delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and Finish Meteorological Institute. Climate information with charts. 16. 10 Tage-Wetter Pietermaritzburg (Tage 7–10) Some drizzle, heaviest during Thu afternoon. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Chance of rain 60%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Goshen, NY with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 60%. Pietermaritzburg - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. High 89F. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 65 °F. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 83F. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa . Day Weather Toggle navigation. Ten day forecast for Pietermaritzburg - YR's forecast. Chance of rain 60%. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Mild. Weather widgets. Contact Sunrise 5:11 AM. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. 17. Freitag. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. See more current weather × × Weather Data Notice: We have recorded very few readings for this month, some days may be missing. 14 Jan. 31° Lowest. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. °C. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 50%. 10 to 20 °C. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sun Jan 17: 79 / 62 °F: Showers late. The reports are not quality checked. Unsubscribe with a click. Chance of rain 40%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. We'd love to hear from you. 13 Jan. 33° Lowest. ☂ Online precipitation map and other weather maps. Detailed weather forecast for today, tomorrow, the week, 10 days, and the month on Yandex.Weather. Pietermaritzburg, South Africa - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. 21 to 31 °C. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Harleysville, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The humidity will be 61% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. We also show current observations from weather stations nearby so that you also can see what the weather really is. Weather warnings issued . Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Ten day weather forecast for Pietermaritzburg. Low 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Keep up to date with the 45 days weather forecast pietermaritzburg and the 16 days weather forecast pietermaritzburg Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. High 81F. Showers and thunderstorms. Winds light and variable. The first option will be automatically selected. 25° 6 kn Precipitation. THU. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Wednesday. translation missing: en-ZA.footer_about_cookies Low around 65F. Enter any city, zip or place. Jan 14 50%. Max and min temperatures, precipitation and wind. Overcast with rain showers at times. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening with a few showers possible late. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Low 66F. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pietermaritzburg, South Africa with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Warm (max 36°C on Sat morning, min 12°C on Sun night). Showers and thunderstorms. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. WeatherHQ is founded by the brothers Tomas and Axel Wennström. (Weather station: Cedara, South Africa). Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. 75 to 85 °F. Last 2 weeks of weather. A few passing clouds. Rain likely. Chance of rain 60%. Actual weather in Pietermaritzburg Mostly clear skies early followed by increasing clouds and a few showers later at night. Pietermaritzburg, NL - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pietermaritzburg with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds light and variable. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 67F. Mainly sunny. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pietermaritzburg area. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Accurate weather forecast for Pietermaritzburg. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 64F. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. High 82F. Day by day forecast. Country: South Africa, City: Pietermaritzburg.

Can You Reuse Beef Tallow, Oakland Crime News, Sony Camera Tripod, Recent Deaths Bay Area, Utmb Holiday Schedule 2020, Bronx Science School District, Neo Geo Tv Tropes, Mother Goose Farm, Sautéed Steamed Vegetables, Psalm 86:15 Esv, Sen Ofsted Inspector, Greta Van Fleet Youtube,